Thursday, October 5, 2017

Screw it and Do it Challenge 3

Here's the rest of my Screw It and Do It Challenge #3:
Day 9, 9/23/17:
 My little notebook that I've been putting these in is so stuffed full (at and this point it was only halfway in), this page fell out and I had to tape it back in. They are all scraps from trimming papers. The middle wasn't really attached, so I found a mini card (from a local store) to put over it. I Thought the tag looked good at the bottom, so I attached it with foam tape. I added the 'love' washi as a finishing touch.
Day 10, 9/24/17:
 I found the background scraps on my desk, had to add the 'book' paper to fill up the page. I wanted something vintage, so I used a photo of the dog and his boy. I glued it down with glitter glue (from Hollar) making sure the glue spilled out around the picture. I added clock washi to the top to finish it off.
Day 11: 9/25/17:
 The background and tea paper are left over from a birthday card. The acetate flower piece is from Hollar, the words are from a journaling card. I used foam tape to attach the flower piece.
Day 12: 9/26/17:
 I pulled out the pineapple paper for something bright. The 'is it bedtime yet' scrap conveyed my feelings at the time. The 'memories' piece had the right colors for the page. I trimmed the birthday cake to fit the space left.
Day 13, 9/27/17:
 The background paper is from a paper pad from Spellbinders. I saw the keys and thought they'd be good to start with. I wanted something not busy for the background. The 'holidays' piece just worked for the piece. The butterflies gave it a little color (from Hobby Lobby).
Day 14, 9/28/17:
 I had bought a foam monsters kit at Hobby Lobby that day, so spent my 10 minutes creating monsters. I plan to give them to friends for Halloween.
Day 15, 9/29/17:
The background was laying on my desk, I used the thin pencil washi to fill the page. I attached the 'halloween' tag with foam tape and spent the rest of my 10 minutes looking for something else to add to the page, I never found anything.

No comments: