Thursday, October 5, 2017

Loaded bag swap

I did a private swap on one of my facebook groups. I asked if anyone would like to get a loaded bag of planner supplies. I told my partner anything but religious and planner. I've been getting a lot of planner stickers in other swaps and I don't do the whole planner thing, so I thought I'd send them on to someone else.
Here's what I made:
 I've been trying to use up the flower paper that I have picked up recently, but not used.
Here's what it looks like empty:
 Two different floral papers and a sticker from Dollar Tree.
Other side:
 Again with the tho different papers and a flower sticker. I really need to create one where I decorate the outside more.
Here's what I put in it:
 The 'week' sheets are from my Lollipop box for the last two months. Most of the stickers are from swaps, I did pick up a sticker set from Target and took some out for her. The stamp set is from a swap. The list paper is from my Lollipop box, the pen from a garage sale.
 I believe pretty much everything is from swaps in here.
I was thinking there wasn't enough in it, but I'm not anymore.
Here's how I wrapped it up for her:
And here's what I got from my partner:
 Apparently I also should have said no glitter or Halloween either.
 Here it is mostly empty. All these pics were sparkly, which is why it's still lying on the tissue paper, it was shedding like crazy.
Here are the goodies:
Like I said, I don't feel so bad about mine anymore. There's a couple cards, three different notepads, a bookmark, a tag, a sheet of stickers, a pin, a wand and a card.

No comments: