Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Ice cream pocket letter

I like ice cream, so I signed up to do an ice cream pocket letter in one of my facebook groups. Here's what I made:
 The backgrounds are some journaling cards I picked up at Hobby Lobby the other day. The washi on the side is also from Hobby Lobby.
Top row, first card: the ice cream is from a banner from a swap, the 'you're sweet' banner is from a swap. Middle card: the stickers are from a swap. Last card the ice cream is from a banner from a swap.
Middle row: The cards are from a swap, I just added some stickers from Target to cover up part of them.
Last row: the Lisa Frank stickers are from Dollar Tree, the large ice cream sundae is from Dollar Tree, the 'I scream for ice cream' is from my August Lollipop box club box.
The back:
I included page flags, stickers from sheets I used on the front, some sticky notes, a paper clip, some bling, some washi.
I like how it turned out.
Here's what my partner sent me:
 LOVE IT!!! It's so upbeat and so much is going on on it. There's so much dimension and layers and glittery stuff.
Here's the back:
Again, so much stuff. Love all the stickers and the washi and the bling.

No comments: