Saturday, October 14, 2017

November Calendar Tag

I signed up to do another calendar tag in my facebook group. This month, the theme was pumpkins. Here's what I made:
I picked up some pumpkin paper at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago with the plan to use it as the background, but I decided it was too busy, so as I was covering the packaging I was using as backing, I chose this paper.  The giant pumpkin I got at a garage sale. I love the way the circle of the calendar fit so perfectly on the pumpkin. The 'it's a wonderful life' sticker came from Dollar Tree. I made a litter banner of leaf confetti (from a garage sale) and added some pumpkin stickers on top of them. I like the simpleness of it.
Here's what my partner made:
 and some goodies:
I love what she made for me, don't get me wrong, I'm a little disappointed though, because the theme was supposed to be pumpkins. I actually changed what I was going to make because of that.

No comments: