Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Believe in Christmas pocket letter

I signed up for a Christmas pocket letter swap. I originally didn't sign up, but they were short a person, so I decided to fill in.
 The background paper is stripes. I used this adhesive ribbon I got at a garage sale for the bottoms. I tried to add something to every sticker I used. First row, first card is just a sticker and then a sticker between the two pockets. I wanted it to say Merry Christmas somewhere on it. Second card: I picked up these poufy house stickers at Hobby Lobby, sadly, they didn't stick very well. I added some snowflakes to the top of the card. Third pocket: this has a chipboard frame on top of a polaroid camera sticker that's spitting out an image of Santa. I added a car with Christmas tree to the frame.
Second row, these are all tags. First pocket: I added some bling on top of red that was on the tag and a star to the top of the tree. Second pocket: I added some snowflake bling to cover the hole in the tag. Third pocket: this tag is from a swap I did a few years ago.
Third row, first card: I added a poinsettia sticker and a twine bow on it. There's a sticker between the cards. Second card: I added a Gifts to buy sticker and a pile of gifts. Third card: I added an ornament sticker with a foam tree in it. I added a mini journal/book to the side along with some sparkly star mini ornaments.
The back:
 stickers, erasers, sequins, wood pieces, sticky notes and an ornament.
Back:
I used some Santa paper.
What I received in return:
 I liked her theme, but it didn't seem very Christmassy to me.
The back was cute:
 And all the goodies;

No comments: