Thursday, October 12, 2017

Halloween Index cards

I signed up to make some Halloween index cards in one of my groups, here's what I came up with:
The background is packaging from some stickers. I had the bird sticker from Hobby Lobby last year, it's a clear sticker so I put it on white paper and attached it to the background with foam tape. I thought it kinda looked like a raven, so I spelled out 'nevermore' in gold glittery letters. It needed something else, so I added the foam bat stickers from Walmart.
I love how this one turned out. The background is from my stash. The witch girl I got in a swap years ago. The 'boo' banner is from a swap. I wanted to add some color, so I accented her dress and hat and the banner with some purple glitter glue from Hollar. I thought the tombstone was a cute touch, it's from Dollar Tree.
Here's what my partner sent me:

No comments: