Sunday, October 15, 2017

Mini Halloween pocket letter

I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. I liked it when I was little and got some cool candy, and then when I was in high school and my friend had a party every Halloween, but it doesn't do anything for me nowadays. It seems like the candy isn't as cool, I don't get trick-or-treaters, but I do love seeing the little kids dress up for downtown trick or treaters.
I'm also not that interested in Halloween art stuff, but I like seeing what other people make and in order to have those things, I have to create Halloween stuff.
I signed to do a mini Halloween pocket letter in one of my facebook groups. Here's what I made:
 I had some paper from another pocket letter, so I trimmed them down for the cards. I also used some vintage ephemera that I picked up at Micheal's last year. It's very simple, but I like it.
Here's the back:
I just put in some more of the vintage ephemera for my partner.
My hope in signing up for mini pocket letters is to keep them at one stamp when mailing, but I'm not that good at it. I think I may have achieved it this time.
How cute is the way my partner packaged my return swap?
 The front:
 and back:
I didn't realize the skeleton was actually attached to the pocket letter until I opened it.

No comments: