Monday, October 23, 2017

Lollipop box club

I've been posting this on my other blog, but since I made something from the box tonight, I'll post it on here.
I joined a subscription box club, called The Lollipop Box Club, it's based in the UK and is kind of a planner box. It's more than that, though, which is why I signed up for a 6 month subscription.
First look:
 This is about what it looks like each month, it's all nicely wrapped up in tissue paper with the heart confetti and a tag customized with your name on it.
 Here's the first peek into the goodies:
Here's everything laid out:
 There's always a couple calendars: one for this month, one for the next, some paper (which is extremely beautiful this month), some to do pages, note paper pages, planner stickers, a Treats bag, a stencil, a felt paper clip that she made, another tag, washi tape, a pen a stamp, a charm, a DIY bag, and a mystery gift bag. There's also a lollipop, but it's the first thing I dive into, this month it was orange and tasted like an orange pop.
 I believe the binder clips are extra this month. I love the cute little paper clips she makes for us, they are so cute. There's always a little charm that goes with the box.
 Here are all the paper pieces laid out. I don't usually use the to-do papers, or the this week. I usually put the stuff I don't use into some of my swaps, might as well share it with someone else.
The treats bag:
 Inside there's always a postcard that she makes, and some words. I believe the rest varies each month. Those little paper clips in the middle look like ice cream cones to me.
The Mystery gift bag::
 This month it was a maple whiskey candle and it made the whole box smell good.
The DIY kit:
 There's always stuff for a DIY and you have to follow the blog to get the instructions. I didn't want to make a heart, so I *tried* to make a pumpkin, but it turned out sad:
 It came out very lopsided. I basically stole some stuffing from a falling apart stuffed animal. I made the stem with some burlap ribbon and created the leaves with some green felt. I glued a bottle cap to the bottom to make it sit up:
Like I said, it's pretty sad. I should have just gone with the heart, it kinda looks like a peach to me.
Oh well, it was fun to do a little sewing again.

No comments: