Tuesday, October 17, 2017

journal page

I get a subscription box from Lollipop box club.com and finally used some of my stuff today. I'm getting very good at opening the box and hoarding everything in it, except the lollipop.
I still have about half of the notebook I put my Screw It and Do It challenge in to fill up, so I created a journal page:
The background is a card from a swap, I liked the pattern. The box had come with a frame, but it took up most of the page, this frame came in my PeachyCheap.com grab bag, it fit much better. The camera is from the box, it's layered on some note paper from the box. The film strip is a stamp from the box. The images in it are from my latest Walmart haul, they are from a planner sticker set. The other frame is a sticker from the box layered on a bit of one of the bags that holds some of the items in the box. The 'making memories' piece is from the box, it's layered on some more of that note paper.

I really like how it turned out. Maybe I'll do another journal page with the October box, I have another box from August I could do a journal page, too. This could be fun.

No comments: