Saturday, October 7, 2017

Flip book

I signed up to do a private swap with someone in one of my facebook groups. She likes unicorns, and I feel I have a lot of those right now, so I made a unicorn flip book:
 I have a lot of flower paper, so I used that as background papers. The moon and stars are from a swap, they have a bit of wink of stella on them (the person who sent these to me told me she liked the Wink of Stella pen because the glitter doesn't come off, I beg to differ, I had glitter on me every time I touched anything it had been used on.). The 'make your own magic' piece and the unicorn are from Micheal's. The washi is from Dollar Tree, the arrow piece is from my stash.
When you open it:
 Left page:
 I just made a pocket in the paper and stuffed it full of goodies. The 'hello' was an acetate piece that I put on some teal paper.
Right side:
 The stars are fuzzy, they are from a swap. The 'different is beautiful' is a clear sticker that I layered on green and then purple paper (it is from a Peachy Cheap grab bag). The unicorn is from TJ Maxx. The washi at the bottom was layered on some green paper.
When you flip this page to the right:
 Middle page:
 These are all sticky notes from Target, I gave a sample of each to her.
Right page:
 I put a bag for unicorns someone made for me here.
When you remove the bag:
 I didn't want it to be just a blank page, so I added the washi (from a swap), the jumping unicorn (from a swap) the My Little Pony unicorn (from a RAK) and the sun sticker (from Micheal's) to it.
The back:
I had bought some wall art stickers (from Dollar Tree) for a flip book, sadly they were a bit too big for this one, so I had to trim this one down to make it fit, I also added some bling flowers (from a swap) to the bottom.
Here's what I got in return:
 Here's the front of the flip book:
 Love the use of the teal color.
First flip:
 Second flip:
 Third flip:
 I love that she made a side waterfall of journaling cards and a shaker at the end there.
The goodies:
 I really love that ribbon tassel she made.
Here's what was in the other envelope in the first picture:
I love that she sends me die cuts. I love die cuts, I rarely use them, but I love getting them

No comments: