Sunday, October 1, 2017

more pocket letters

Here's a few more pocket letters I've made. I just bought these new paper pads at Hobby Lobby at the end of July and I needed a reason to justify buying them, cause I certainly don't need more paper.
 This one is from The Pink Passport. The background paper and the girl are from the paper pad. I basically cut the girl out and pieced her together on the background paper. The washi on the side is from Dollar Tree, the Eiffel tower keychain is from Salvation Army. The scooter is a chipboard sticker from Hobby Lobby. The flower pot is a paper pieced stamp from Hobby Lobby. The perfume bottles are from a magazine ad. The 'bonjour' is spelled out in silver letters from Walmart layered on some mint and then purple paper.
The back:
 some rose flowers, bling, die cuts, washi, handmade by stickers, pearl bling, a set of clear stamps, a perfume paper clip and some teal pearl bling.
This paper pad is called Fruit Tart:
 Everything except the pineapple, lemon paper, and orange are from the paper pad. The orange and 'tangy' are from a folder from my stash. The pineapple is from a swap. The lemon paper is from a swap. The strawberry, lady, watermelon, and popsicles are all on top of the plastic page.  I didn't want to cut them apart, so I just put them on top, I sent this flat because I didn't want to crease the lady. The washi is from Hobby Lobby.
The goodies:
The magnetic watermelon clip is from Target. The flower paperclip is from a swap, I made the watermelon one with a dollar tree sticker. The strip of stickers are from a garage sale. The oranges are from a folder. The middle pocket was closed because the lady was so big. The pear, watermelon, blueberries, and apple are all mini sticky notes from Target. The top two washi are from Hobby Lobby, the third one is from a swap, the fourth one is from Michael's. The pineapple patch is from a swap.

Both these paper pads were computer weight paper, so not the best quality but I really liked the patterns. I tell myself, I have to like at least half of the patterns to buy it.
I try to theme my goodies to the front of the pocket letter. I try to always send some of the washi I used on the front of the pocket letter.

Here's another one I made with both of these paper pads. The theme was flamingo and pineapple, so I used flamingos from the Pink Passport paper pad and pineapples from the Fruit Tart paper pad.
 The background papers are from the two paper pads. The flamingo pieces were from a swap. The pineapple in the top row is from a journaling card set from Hobby Lobby. The two pineapples in the second row are from a swap. The pineapple piece in the bottom row is from my Lollipop box club box from August, I also added the palm trees from that box to it.
Goodies:
First row: pineapple from a swap, sticky notes from a swap, I always put my letter in this pocket.
Second row: buttons in pink and yellow, washi tape (I didn't have any flamingo washi tape), scraps of pineapple background paper.
Third row: random stickers, paper clips, scraps of flamingo background paper

No comments: