Saturday, September 30, 2017

Fall pocket letter

One of my facebook groups had a fall pocket letter swap, so I signed up. Here's what I created:
 I used orange card stock and patterned paper as my background. I had all these silk leaves from last year, so I added those. I then put a bunch of pumpkins together on top of them.
First row, first card: see through orange pumpkin from a swap, glittery pumpkin from a garage sale, copper pumpkin from Target. Second card: foam pumpkin from a swap, glittery pumpkin from a garage sale, copper pumpkin from Target. Third card: see through orange pumpkin from a swap, glittery pumpkin from a garage sale, copper pumpkin from Target.
Second row, first card: felt pumpkin from a garage sale, glittery pumpkin from a garage sale, copper pumpkin from Target. Second card: white pumpkin from my stash, orange pumpkin from my stash, glittery pumpkin from a garage sale. Third card: foam pumpkin from a swap, glittery pumpkin from a garage sale, copper pumpkin from Target.
Third row, first card: foam pumpkin from a swap, glittery pumpkin from a garage sale, copper pumpkin from Target. Second card: orange pumpkin from my stash, glittery pumpkin from a garage sale, copper pumpkin from Target. Third card: orange pumpkin from my stash, glittery pumpkin from a garage sale, copper pumpkin from Target.
Here's the goodies:
die cuts, glittery pumpkins, stickers, sequins, silk leaves, tea, more pumpkins. I always try to add some of the stuff I used on the front along with stuff that goes with the theme.
Here's what my partner made me:
 How cute is this presentation? Especially that washi, it also peels off the paper very easily (I will be hoarding that).
 I love the clean and simple look and the plaid and the sunflowers.
I love that cute little mouse card and the leaves.

No comments: