Sunday, September 17, 2017

Loaded destash bags

I signed up for a loaded destash bag swap in one of my facebook groups. Basically, you took a lunch bag, decorated it, and filled it with destash items. 
Here's what I made:
 I just took the cut aparts from the Pink Passport paper pad from Hobby Lobby and added them on the bag. The background is from the Newsworthy paper pad. The 'lovely day' piece at the bottom was from a swap.
Other side
 I LOVE how this came out. This girl was in the cut aparts for the Pink Passport paper pad. The trim at the bottom is vintage from a yard sale. The butterfly gems are from Dollar Tree. The flower in her hair is from a swap as are the pearl snowflakes on the side.
The second one:
 I'll admit, I wasn't sure how to decorate this one. The background paper is from the Fruit Tart paper pad from Hobby Lobby. I trimmed it wrong, so I just added some green striped washi to finish covering the bag and a 'wish' puffy sticker.
I just added some fruity buttons and paper pieces to it.

No comments: