Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Screw It and Do It Challenge 3, Week one

Again, doing the Screw it and Do It Challenge where I create for 10 minutes a day. Here's the first week.
Day 1:
 I had the brown paper on my desk from making a fall pocket letter. The scarecrow and giant acorn are from a swap. The flower brads and ribbon are from a garage sale. The bird is from my stash.
Day 2:
 I love the color of this background paper. I laid the butterfly on there while I was looking for something else and decided I liked how it looked, it's from Hobby Lobby. The 'wonder' is on foam tape, it's from a swap. The buttons are stickers from my stash.
Day 3:
 LOVE how this turned out. The background paper was from a loaded bag, the washi on the right finished covering the paper. I added sequins to the middle of the designs, the washi on the bottom was on the bag that had the sequins, from a swap. The unicorn is from Tuesday Morning. The bow is from a swap.
Day 4:
 I had just read a not so nice message on facebook and was not interested in creating. So, I just got out some paper and stickers. I do like it though. The fox and bee are from a fall sticker book. The butterfly on the left is from a swap. The circles are from Dollar Tree. The butterfly on the right is from my stash. The ribbon on the left is from a swap. The tulip is from Dollar Tree. The flowers at the bottom are from my stash. The jar is from a swap.
Day 5:
 Also turned out cute. I was in a mermaid mood for something else, so I flattened out the net bag and used some floral paper to cover the sides. The bag was from Hobby Lobby, the floral paper is from a swap. The stars are from a swap. The flamingo is the front of a card someone sent me.
Day 6:
 The teal piece is the back of the flamingo card, the triangle paper is from a loaded bag. The washi on the side is from a swap. The butterfly is from Dollar Tree. The flowers are from Hobby Lobby. The 'be lovely' is from Hobby Lobby.
Day 7:
 I like the low color on this. The bird paper was on my desk and just a bit too small, so I added some book looking paper. The birds are from a swap, the book paper is from my stash. The arrow die cuts I got in a swap.
Day 8:
The flower background is a card. I found some washi from a recent swap that matched almost perfectly. I used some green washi to cover the sentiment, that's from an old swap. The heart and 'hello' are die cuts from a swap. The fox is from a sticker book.

No comments: