Saturday, September 9, 2017

What I want to be When I Grow Up Pocket Letter

I jumped on this pocket letter when I saw the event. It was a what I wanted to be when I grew up long ago when I was kid. I used to collect police officer paper and stickers, so this was a great way to use them up.
I used to want to be a police officer when I was a kid, I got my degree in criminal justice, so I got close, but halfway through college I decided it wasn't really for me. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
Here's what I made:
I really wanted the background to be the focus of the pocket letter, it's a scene of an officer, leaning on a police car. Of course all police officer scrapbooking stuff is policeman. The officer's uniform, which reminds me more of a military uniform that they colored dark for a police uniform and the shiny handcuffs, the hat above the uniform and the shiny badge are all from the same sticker sheet. The larger hat, the cars, the badge, gun and handcuffs in the upper right corner are all from the same sheet. The words are all from the same sheet. I'm a little stuck on what to put as the goodies, I have put some of the extra stickers in there, I'll probably just fill it up with regular crafting supplies.
Here's what my partner sent me:
 She told me she wanted to be a cook, and she is now a chef.
All the goodies:

No comments: