Saturday, September 16, 2017

Halloween pocket letter

I had signed up for a Halloween swap in one of my facebook groups, but pulled out due to working so much in August. One of the people in the group saw that and offered to send me one, I told her I could get one back to her, it just might not be that quick.
Here's what I created her:
 The stickers are all from Dollar Tree. I bought the sticker packs and thought it would be really cool to make a pocket letter using just those. I love how it turned out.
The goodies:
 monster notebooks from Target last year, stickers from Walmart last year, table scatter from Walmart last year, stickers from Dollar Tree this year, a jar hanger thing from a swap, sequins from a swap, stickers from Dollar Tree this year, Tim Holtz Halloween ephemera.
Here's what she sent me:
 I think it's so cute. I love it!!!
The goodies:
She sent me a bunch of stickers.

No comments: