Friday, September 29, 2017

Autumn pocket letter

I signed up for two new facebook groups one of them had a fall pocket letter that I signed up for. Here's what I made:
 I used some brown cardstock for the background with a more patterned paper layered on top of that. The 'celebrate the season, and the branches came from a sticker book. The scarecrow, wheat, and the fox came from another one. The owls came from a third one. Last year after Halloween I picked up a bunch of sticker books from JoAnn's for wicked cheap. The flowers in the first row are from a garage sale. The leaf toothpicks in the second row are from my stash. The brown sequins and bling in the second row are from my stash. The pumpkins on the bottom row are from my stash. The ribbon on the side is from a garage sale.
Here's what I put in the back:
sequins, die cuts, stickers, table scatter, and bling.
Here's what my partner sent me:
 LOVE the mooses, how cute are they? Also, love how she incorporated the teal color.
She gave me some die cuts of those moose, plus a pie, a truck loaded with pumpkins and a coffee cup. I don't drink coffee, but I love coffee themed stuff, I think it's that cup shape that gets me.

No comments: