Sunday, October 1, 2017

A, B, C tags

One of my facebook groups is having an alphabet tag swap, the first group was A, B, and C.
Here's what I created:
I decided to use vintage dictionary paper as the background and just add stickers that coordinated with the letter.
A: alien from Dollar Tree, ant from my stash.
B: Banner from Dollar Tree, bee from Hobby Lobby, bird from a swap
C: coffee from Dollar Tree, cactus from paper from Hobby Lobby, camera epoxy sticker from a Peachy Cheap grabbag.
The letters are from Dollar Tree. I added eyelets and some twine to the top.

I've already started on D. I plan to keep the vintage dictionary paper theme, sadly I'll have to use different letters for the next batch as I don't have an E on this sticker sheet.

Here's what my partner made:
I'm loving that cat/cactus one.

No comments: