Friday, July 21, 2017

Screw It and Do It Challenge, last day

Day 15:
 Pink background, houses from a journaling card, lawn chair sticker, bunny sticker, hello sticker, butterfly sequin, lace on top.
I'm not sure how I feel about this one, I feel there needs to be something in the middle, but I don't know what.
So, today was the last day of the challenge, here are all my cards:
I think it was a fun challenge, though some days it seemed more of a chore than fun. There's only two cards I'm not really excited about, the one with the foam animals, and the one with the stamping, they're just too plain for me.
Most days I just used the scraps on my desk (there's a lot of scraps on my desk), I didn't really have a plan, sometimes I had a starting point, and then everything just came together. 
I'm tempted to keep going, I'm guessing my group might do it again, as they were doing one when I joined the group. My original plan was to make the index cards and send them out with some of my happy mail, but I kinda want to just collect them all somewhere, but I'd probably never look at them again. I don't know, maybe I'll keep my most favorite ones and send the rest out. If you're interested in one, let me know.

No comments: