Saturday, July 15, 2017

Summer flip book

I signed up for another summer flip book swap. I had this journaling card that I basically made the whole flip book around:
 It says: Summer is time for warm nights, lemonade, picnics, campfires, barbeques, cloud gazing.
Another paper pad I had (pink lemonade from Hobby Lobby) had papers that coordinated with those words, so I decided to use them. I planned to have it in the order of the card, but I screwed up.
Here's the warm nights and campfires:
 I added the "celebrate life's beautiful moments" journaling card as the focus and some bug stickers. I also added the "Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful" journaling card. I think I need a little more decoration on this page.
Here's the lemonade and a forest page:
 I added the "today was awesome" journaling card, making it into a pocket that holds bug stickers. I also added the "It's a wonderful life" journaling card as a pocket and filled it with mini sticky notes of pizza, tacos and clouds. I didn't really have a barbeques paper, so I used this paper and another paper below for it.
Here's another forest page and cloud gazing.
 I added the "This is our happy place" journaling card as a pocket and put some cupcake stickers and planner? stickers. I also added the "Happy days are here" journaling card as a pocket with flower stickers. I added a sun sticker to the cloudy sky.
Here's the back, the picnics page:
I really like this page. The picnic sticker is from Michaels, the bee and ants are from Hobby Lobby. I had bought some black ant stickers for a picnic project, but I couldn't find them.
I'm also sending my partner a sheet of summer stickers.
Here's what I got from my partner:



I love the paper she used.

No comments: