Friday, July 14, 2017

Envelope birthday card

One of my co-worker's birthdays was last Saturday, so I created an envelope flip book/birthday card for her:
 I used double sided paper for the envelope. I spelled out her name in alpha stickers on the top flap with a tag that said 'dream'. The right flap has a sticker that I layered on pink paper. The bottom flap has another sticker that says 'joy' and one that is a heart. The left flap has a butterfly sticker. The middle has a die cut I got in a swap with a birthday sticker on it, I also put a sticker of a pot of flowers on it. All the stickers are from Dollar Tree. She said she doesn't celebrate her birthday, so I went more shabby chic-ish instead of birthday.
Here's what it looks like closed:
I just added a sticker from Hobby Lobby.

No comments: