Monday, July 24, 2017

Your Style Swap

On one of my facebook groups, I signed up for a swap where we got to pick what to send.
I decided to go with a loaded bag and fill it with goodies.
The front:
 I covered it with paper from the Newsworthy paper stack from Hobby Lobby, I also covered the pocket with another paper from the same pad. I added some travel washi to the top, that's also from Hobby Lobby. I cut out an Eiffel Tower that I got in a swap. I added some rub-on flowers from Target and a saying from a journaling card from Hobby Lobby.
The back:
 I added some butterfly ribbon I picked up at a garage sale. I used a journaling card to make a pocket. I added a doily I got in a swap with some tiny heart stickers I also got in a swap. The larger foam heart sticker is from Hobby Lobby.
The goodies:
I filled it with some stickers, stamps, sequins, paper straws, pens, pearl trim, paper clips, washi samples, journaling cards and sticky notes.
Filled:
It looked stuffed to me.
Here's what my partner sent me:
 This is packed. Everytime I look at this loaded bag, I see something else I missed, like the pocket watch chain.
The back:
 The goodies:
Love all the stuff she included. Lots of mini bling and flowers and stickers and the handmade wand.

No comments: