Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Loaded Destash Envelope swap

I signed up for a loaded destash envelope on one of my facebook groups. We were to decorate a 5x9 or larger envelope and fill it with destash items.
Here's what I created:
 The background is from the Newsworthy paper pad from Hobby Lobby. The lace is from my stash. The paper didn't exactly cover the whole envelope, there was a tiny gap of envelope showing once I glued it down. I glued a piece of ribbon over it and added vintage buttons. The lady is from that Newsworthy pad as well. I also added the tiny wooden ruler I got in a swap to the bottom. If I was planning better, I would have done this to the back, and added a pocket to the other side.
Here's the back:
 I just added some more of the ladies from that paper pad.
Here's how I closed the top:
I used some scraps of paper from that paper pad, glued them to some binder clips, added some pearl bling and clipped them on the top.
We had a list of things we had to include:
15 stickers or 1 sheet, 3 embellishments, 6 pieces of patterned paper, 2 paper clips, 1 shiny thing, 15 die cuts and 2 pieces of ribbon 14 inches or longer, plus anything else we wanted to add.
Here's what I included:
Here's what I got from my partner:
 Other side:
 Goodies:
I'm a little disappointed, not only was it not the right size, I also feel she didn't include the minimum of what we were supposed to include.

No comments: