Sunday, July 16, 2017

Summer Pocket Letter

I signed up to make a summer pocket letter for one of my facebook groups. In the same group, I had signed up for a summer sticker swap and my partner sent me all these cool vintage image stickers, which I thought would be perfect for this pocket letter.
I used some paper from the Newsworthy paper pad from Hobby Lobby for the background and used a couple sticker sets from Dollar Tree and Walmart to add a little more to the pocket letter. The floaty thing, watermelon, hat, surfboard and flamingo are all cardstock stickers with foam tape from Dollar Tree. The two drink stickers and the bigger palm tree are from Walmart, I backed the two drink stickers on white cardstock as they are see-through. The smaller palm tree was from my stash. I also added the "make today beautiful" washi.
I love how it turned out, and was tempted to keep it for myself, but I keep hoarding so many things, I really need to use them and give them away.
Here's what I received from my partner:
 She had this tiny card attached to it:
 Here it is open:
I love the pineapple banner and the dangly charms on the side.
 And here it is without the banner:
I love this pocket letter, it's so beautiful.
 And the back:
And the goodies:
There was a lot of bling and pineapple goodies, but I love it all.
I was actually very happy with this one, after a few sad and disappointing swaps.

No comments: