Saturday, August 19, 2017

Screw It & Do It Challenge last week

This was only a 15 day challenge, so I have a few left to show.
Day thirteen:
 I'm not a big fan of this one. Sunday was a bad day, and it just didn't turn out great, but I got it done. I feel this should just be a the scraps on my desk challenge, because that's all I use. Anywho, again they are all scraps from my desk. The marbled washi was something I picked up at a garage sale.
Day fourteen:
 I really love how this one turned out. The background is a scrap from a loaded bag swap and it fit almost perfectly on the page, I added some holographic looking tape to cover the paper, that I picked up at a garage sale. The banner at the top has been layered on some pink paper (it's from Hobby Lobby). I also added some bling from a swap to it. The 'peachy' is a rub on from Target, it was an afterthought.
Day fifteen:
This one is ok. It's all just random scraps that I put down. I colored the heart with some dye ink.

I won the Challenge, I'm not sure what that means, but I was to send my email address to the group's hostess.

I'm excited to do the next one. Ever since I started doing it in the notebook, I think it's a little more fun.

No comments: