Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Halloween Loaded Bag

I think it's a bit too early to do Halloween, but that's what my art groups are doing. One of them needed another partner for a Halloween loaded bag, so I thought I'd help out.
Here's what I made, front:
 I covered it with some Halloween paper from Hobby Lobby, the word paper is the background, I put some purple paper that had colored spots on the sides. For the pockets I put on some 'found relatives' from Tim Holtz, this one has four boys and their jack-o-lanterns.
Back:
 I created another pocket for the back with a card back and another of Tim Holtz's 'found relatives' this one is a pumpkin farm.
The goodies:
 I put in some notepaper from Target, some stickers from Dollar Tree, the pen is from a garage sale, the pencils are from Dollar Tree, I made the wand with a pin from Dollar Tree, the stickers on the bottom are from JoAnns.
 The owls, witch and skeleton plus a bunch more die cuts in the bag are from Tim Holtz, the tag was my copying of some Target tags last year, the notepads are from Target, the stickers are from a swap, the goblets are from Tuesday Morning, the paper clip I made with a sticker from Target, the pins are from Dollar Tree, the 'found relative' pictures are Tim Holtz, the skull paper clip is made with a skull from Walmart, and the house is from a clip art book.
I wrapped it up with purple tissue paper, some orange tulle from a swap and a black felt jack-o-lantern from Target.
Here's what I got back:
 back:
 The goodies:
 more goodies:
 and even more goodies:

No comments: