Saturday, August 5, 2017

Screw It and Do It Challenge 2, week one

I signed up for the Screw It and Do It Challenge on one of my groups.
Day 1:
 I again, decided to go with the index cards. This one has a bunch of scraps as the background. The foam stars are from Goodwill, the felt flower is from Hobby Lobby, the 'hello' sticker is from my stash as is the dog sticker, the black cording is from a swap.
I'm not that excited about this one, but the more I look at it, the more it grows on me.
Day 2:
 Again with the scraps for the background. The clock is from a project life card from Walmart, the frame is a resin like frame it was originally a baby sticker from Hobby Lobby, I put a piece of pink paper over the back of the frame and added an owl key from Hobby Lobby. The trim on the side is from a swap.
Again, not so excited about it.
Day 3:
 The wavy sparkly washi is from a swap. The firework paper was leftover from a patriotic pocket letter. The heart is from a calendar page. The white star sequins and the gold star sequin are all from a swap.
I like this one except for the washi on the side.
Day 4:
The chevron paper is left over from an under the sea flip book. The top blue is actually some skinny washi from a swap. The blue flower is from a swap, I just added a handmade embellishment (also from a swap) on top of it. The pink flower is a die cut from a swap, I have no idea where the white flower came from. The bee is a sticker from Hobby Lobby. The 'wonder' is a sticker from my swap.
I like this one.
Day 5:
I bought a small notebook and have decided to start doing these in there. The background paper is magenta foiled with tiny black cacti all over it, it was used as an address label on a package. The cake I had printed out last July for a birthday flip book. The hearts at the top are a sticker from Dollar Tree as is the circle.

No comments: