Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Vintage pocket letter

I created this vintage pocket letter for a group:
I used a piece of paper from the Newsworthy paper pad from Hobby Lobby for the background. I had to include a bow, an envelope and a tag.
First row: I used some paper from a tiny paper pad from JoAnn's for layering. I used these tiny vintage photos for the details. I added the tiny envelope stickers (from Target) to the top of the pockets, I distressed them with some ink and added some vintage buttons.
Second row: I made some tags and added the photos to them. The left and right cards have wooden tags with words layered on them. The middle card just has a saying
Third row: I made the two end tags. I layered the photos on some brown paper on all three cards and added the bows to the top of all the pieces. The middle card has a vellum envelope and some blue paper.

No comments: