Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Patriotic Pocket Letter

I signed up to do a patriotic pocket letter in one of my facebook groups. I wasn't going to originally, but then I got these cute kid die cuts in another swap, and thought they'd work great.
 I used some fireworks paper from Hobby Lobby as the background. The 'all american' and the two kids at the bottom I got in a swap that inspired me to do this swap. The banners I got last year at Hobby Lobby. The sparkly washi I got in a swap. I really like how this turned out, it's wicked cute.
The back:
I tried to theme almost everything to the patriotic theme. The stamps in the top corner are cling birthday stamps. I got some cling stamps in something I bought at a garage sale and I'm slowly sending them out in pocket letters. I included patriotic erasers, some sequins, some sparkly washi, some of those banners, some stickers and some diecuts in a flag pattern that someone sent me.
Here's what I got from my partner:
 I love it. I like how she didn't do it all just patriotic but added the balloons and the pinwheels and the life preserver and the W.

No comments: