More scraps from my desk. I used thin washi to cover the seams. Got the stamped image from a swap. I wanted to add something to the corners, and remembered this box of random sequins I got in a swap.
I really liked the color of this envelope. I wanted to use some some unicorn stickers I bought, but didn't like how they looked on the background. This unicorn was a wish granted. I picked out some washi for it to lie on. I liked the word believe from the unicorn sticker sheet, but not the speech bubble it was in so I spelled it out with some alphas I got.
The cherry blossom scrap just fit on so perfect I knew I needed to use it. I just added some pink to cover the rest of the page. I noticed the fairy die cut and added her with a little green glitter pen as repair. The letters are something I'm trying to get rid of.
I wanted to use my "found relatives" Tim Holtz ephemera. I just added the chevron paper as background with a rub on sentiment from Target and heart stickers from a Valentine's sheet from Hobby Lobby.
No plan here. I saw the background piece and it fit. The washi was on the desk (from a swap) and it matched. I saw the rub ons (from Target) and added those. Also saw the sequins (from Hobby Lobby) and liked the pop of color, had to add a little bling (from a swap) to cover the holes.
Found this card on my floor (from a swap long ago), used the red washi to cover up part I cut out for a tag. Thought the jar sticker (from Walmart) looked good. The hearts and you & me are from a Valentine's Day kit (from Hobby Lobby). I layered the you & me on some pink for more color and added the butterfly (from Dollar Tree) to cover a spot.
I had the background with the circle cut out of it. I added the doily to it to cover the empty spot. Who knows where the banner came from. I stapled it on and added a puffy zebra heart from a swap. I added an arrow on top of another one. The polar bear was part of a birthday RAK, I attached it with foam tape. I think it would have looked better without the doily.