Saturday, May 27, 2017

Emerald Pocket Letter

Since Emerald is the birthstone for May, I signed up for an emerald pocket letter swap. We were able to use black, white, gold, silver and glitter as well, but I tried to keep it mostly green. We didn't have to use just emerald, just as long as it was mainly green (any shade).
Here's what I created:
 Again, I took project life/journaling cards for the background. They are not just green but have black and white in them as well.
First row, first card: The hearts are all buttons, the turtle is a sticker from Dollar Tree, the snail is from a sticker book in my stash. Second card: The flowers at the bottom were on the card. The worm is from my stash, the jeweled butterfly is from my stash, the green 'ladybug' is from my stash. The two tiny butterflies that are the same color are from Walmart. The third tiny butterfly is from Dollar Tree. Third card: The butterfly is a wood piece from peachy cheap, I covered it with green tissue paper. The word is from Dollar Tree.
Second Row, first card: the flower is a felt sticker from a swap, the rosette is from Michaels, the washi is from a swap. Second card: the green rectangle and the swirlies on top of it are from Dollar Tree, the button is from JoAnn's, the jewels are from a swap. Third card: The flower is from Dollar Tree, the bunny, egg, and washi are from swaps.
Third row, first card: the star buttons are from my stash, the light green stars and the darker ones on top of them are from swaps, the third layer of stars are from Spellbinders. Second card: the smaller dolphins are from my stash, the turtle is from Hobby Lobby, the whale is from Michael's, the shells are from Dollar Tree. Third card: the stickers are all from my stash.
The goodies:
I tried to stick with only green goodies. I gave her some frog stickers, leaf stickers, punches, some coffee, more green stickers, washi and some turtle buttons.
Here's what I got in return:
The theme is I know why the caged bird sings. I think it's very cool.
I signed up for the 'ruby' one for July, thought that would be fun.

No comments: