Sunday, February 10, 2019

My favorites pocket letter

I signed up for a my Favorites pocket letter. We were supposed to choose 9 items from this list: color, candy, food, TV show, hobby, song, animal, meal, sport, book, flower, fruit, or place.
 I chose, book: Radium Girls, candy: chocolate, food: donuts, place: Hawaii, animal: lion, hobby: reading, color: sea foam, meal: lunch, and flower: pansy.
I admit, I might have done a few that weren't my favorite, but something I enjoy, because it was easier than finding things that were my favorites, but I'm not gonna tell you what.
I chose this dictionary like paper for the backgrounds. I cut down a journaling card that had books on it for the favorite book and favorite hobby. The chocolate is a felt sticker with some stickers from a sticker book. The donuts are a big puffy one with some smaller ones. The Hawaii piece is actually from a postcard I got when we were in Hawaii. The lion is a moving picture sticker. I just used a bunch of sea foam colored washi for the favorite color one. The favorite meal is a bunch of stickers. The pansy is from a vintage book.
The goodies:
 I tried to put goodies that went with the front of the pockets, so donut stickers, my favorite chocolate at the moment, a magnetic bookmark, some more moving picture stickers, some fun summer stickers, journaling cards, paper clips and some washi.
I have so many shaped paper clips that I told myself I need to give some away with each swap I do.
The back:
I just picked a paper for the background.
Here's what I received in return:
 My partner picked TV show: The Brady bunch, sport: all the NY teams, color: buffalo check, candy: chocolate, song: What Goes Around Comes Around by Justin Timberlake, food: seafood, book: Helter Skelter, flower: calla lily, and place: New York.
The goodies:
 How about those Golden Girl paperclips? And that piece of clipart that's a pile of washi rolls?
And a few more:
How cute are those flamingo binder clips? And the magnets and the Dove chocolate

No comments: