Thursday, February 28, 2019

More mail journal

Figured I'd just share my week of mail journaling on here at a time.
Monday, Feb 11: I received 6 pieces of mail, but only three of them had stuff that would journal well. The ones that didn't have anything were a personal swap of die cuts, I just couldn't bear putting in any on the page. The second was a large lion sticker, but that was the only thing in the mailing envelope and it was from China. The third item was a second part of my favorites swap, it was a bunch of butterfly ephemera, but didn't really work for this. The ones that did were:
 A grant a wish for a stuffed animal tag, that's the main paper on the page. There's some washi and a sticker from a toss away tag, basically stuff you would throw away. The third thing was from a frozen in time tag, you send some computer printed ephemera, I included her note and the washi from the envelope.
Tuesday, Feb 12:
 I received a pen pal letter in the mail, so I cut up the envelope and added the valentine she included along with some stickers.
Wed, Feb 13: I didn't receive anything.
Thursday, Feb 14:
 I received a medium flat rate box full of Valentine's day gifts, so I cut apart the card she sent, added her return label and some of the stickers that were in the box.
 I also received some heart tags from a swap. I put her note in here as well as a die cut she included and a sticker.
Friday, Feb 15: no mail.
Saturday, Feb 16:
I received a Love is in the mail swap. I cut out the unicorns from the mailing envelope as well as the stamps. I also included her note.

No comments: