Friday, February 15, 2019

Heart tags

I signed up for a heart tags swap. We had to make 3 tags, I asked for two partners, so made six tags
I used some thicker red cardstock for the backgrounds, with the exception of the two at the end that have a sweater paper background. I added some vintage trim to the bottoms of all of them. The first one has a sticker that says 'hello love' on top of a chipboard heart on top of a purple heart and then a red heart. There is some red glittery heart washi at the bottom.
The second one has a strip of red metallic paper with a sparkly heart sticker with a banner and a bliss sticker. The bottom has some heart washi.
The third one has some heart paper with a flamingo tag on top of it.
The fourth one has the metallic paper with a red circle, a red heart and a red chipboard heart, there is some heart washi at the bottom.
The fifth one has a little banner of planner stickers, with a Happy Valentine's sticker and some red bling at the bottom.
The sixth one has a be mine chipboard piece and a pink heart with silver glitter glue on top.
Here's my first partner, how it looked coming out of the envelope:
 I realized later those bags were decorated on the other side. What was inside, the extras:
 How beautiful is that card?
The tags:
I love it when people use die cuts on their art. I feel hers were much more creative than mine.
My second partner:
How cute are these? I love that heart shaped one at the top, totally hung it up so I could enjoy it daily.

No comments: