Sunday, February 17, 2019

Mail journal part II

8 Day Valentine Treat Bags:
 There were extras of the heart doilies and the stickers, and the white envelope, the washi was in the envelope.
Destash tag:
 I used her note and added some stickers that were in the envelope.
Favorites swap:
 I attached her note with some washi from another swap. The 'princess' piece and item on the side were part of tags in the envelope.
Valentine Happy Mail:
 I used her note, traced the cookie cutter she included and used some tags from the spatula and cookie cutter that were in the envelope. The washi was used on the envelope.
Vintage Valentine's ATC's:
 I just cut apart the card she sent with them.
Happy mail tag:
 I cut apart the envelope she send them in, added her note, the sticker that was on the envelope and some other stickers. The washi was on the envelope as well.
Heart tags:
 The heart, the band and the tag were extras. The washi was used to close some bags.
Favorite color, green, tag::
The W was from a set of sticky notes, the washi tape were samples that were included. The 'sticky note' was on the package the W's came in. I also used her note.

No comments: