Thursday, September 19, 2019

Cards

A few cards I've made recently.
Butterfly:
 I took a background I already had, added some butterfly punches, some star stickers and some word stickers. It was for a butterfly swap where we had to send a card and three die cuts.
Card sketch:
 We were supposed to create a card with some specific colors.
The background is a plain piece of mint cardstock, I added some strips of washi tape and then some striped paper on top of that. I then layered a scalloped edge circle punch and a leaf from a flower package, with some tags on top of them. On one tag I added some butterfly punches, the other some flower punches and jewels for the middles.
T card:
 All I could think of was tag, so I layered some paper and a tag I had gotten and added a sticker with words.
a challenge:
 My friend had sent me the background card with the collaged bits and asked me to create a card with it. I added the book page and chipboard butterfly sticker as well as the yellow washi and words and the flat back pearls. I thought it turned out great.
Hot Air Balloon:
I just used a card background, added some fussy cut hot air balloons, one I added another hot air balloon on top with some foam tape. I also added the words to the bottom.

No comments: