Monday, September 23, 2019

Homemade tag

 I signed up for a Skillful Saturday tag, basically we just had to make something for our partner. I chose a to do a flip book. I had found the bases in my stash, so just taped them together and went from there.
The front:
 I added the trim at the bottom, and the gold heart stickers.
First flip:
 I made a pocket with a 3x4 journaling card with some lace trim on the top including a bunch of tags in it. On the right side, I added the tape at the bottom and the sticker at the top.
Second flip:
 In the middle, I added the strip of green with the pink on top, the yellow sticker on the bottom, some butterfly stickers and a shell sticker. The butterfly stickers were originally clear, so I put them on white paper and fussy cut them out.
On the right, I added a doily, a sticker on top of that, some sticky notes and a sticker.
The back:
There's more of the trim from the front a cute label sticker.
All packaged up:
I wrapped it with some vintage trim, added the vintage pin and a dangle from a necklace to it.
I LOVE how this turned out. My partner appreciated it as well.

No comments: