Saturday, September 21, 2019

Blue and Yellow pocket letter

Thought I'd sign up for a blue and yellow pocket letter swap as a challenge. I know I have more yellow items, I just couldn't find them.
I had some blue backgrounds someone had sent me, but they weren't exactly the right size and then I lost one (the top left card). The stars are chipboard stickers. I received the lemon washi in a swap. I basically just raided my stuff and took out all the yellow items. It's mostly chipboard stickers, die cuts, and stickers.
The goodies:
I had these sticker sheets and added them as well as some of the stickers I used on the front, some washi samples, gems, paper clips, glitter and sticky notes.
The back:
These aren't affixed, I wanted the back to have the same colors as the front, so I cut some yellow paper and some blue paper.

No comments: