Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Random stuff

ATC:
I had the travel background already, I added the star, backpack, scallop, and word stickers.
Fall ATCs:
Left: background of pumpkins, layered some orange paper and the pumpkin spice everything sticker. Thought it was a bit tiring, so I added the muffin, leaf and cup sticker as well.
Right: Background is a glittery paper, layered some orange paper, the leaf and chipboard heart sticker as well as the words.
Junk Journal Clusters:
This was a challenge for me. I couldn't quite figure them out.
Left: blue scrap of paper with some other scraps and a sticker on top.
Top right: This one is my favorite. I used a tag and some random scraps with a die cut on top.
Bottom right: I just layered a couple tags for this one.
I've been having some fun with a Paint by Sticker book. It's like paint by number, there's corresponding stickers to labeled pieces. They are of famous paintings.
This purple one was my first:
You can see all the white spaces, because I didn't realize how hard it was to get the stickers in the correct places.



This one had the smallest pieces:
I was not a big fan of those.

No comments: