Friday, September 27, 2019

Under the sea flip book

I had a hard time with this one, I just couldn't get motivated.
I used backgrounds from a paper pad, attached them to a folded paper for the flip book.
This one the background already had the mermaid, I added the foam shells, the sea creatures, the tag and the clear sticker.
First flip:
The top background has a bunch of mermaids. I added all the stickers on top of it.
Back background: I just added a fish postcard I had cut down. I added a few stickers on top of it.
Second flip:
I used some striped blue/white paper for the middle piece. I made some pockets with the seahorse paper. I put some washi samples and fussy cut pieces to them.
The bottom piece I used some scale paper for the background, with the large purple piece attached to it. I just added a bunch of sea creature stickers and some gems to it.
The back:
I just added a sticker with my info to the background.

No comments: