Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Pocket letters

Here are my latest pocket letters.
This one I basically just cleaned off my desk.
The background papers are just scraps from the desk. I added some stickers and cut aparts and some die cuts to the cards. I also added some ribbon on the second row.
The goodies:
I included some tea, stickers, sequins, ribbon, gems and washi.
The back:
I'm still trying to get rid of my large paper supply.
Second pocket letter, I went with a 4th of July theme. There was a swap that I wanted to sign up for, but didn't get to it. When someone said they wanted to swap some pocket letters I said I was interested, she said I could pick the theme.
 I used a lot of things from a red, white and blue swap I was in: the trim, background papers, stickers on the second row. The stickers that have a white background are from JoAnn's from last year. The clear stickers are from Hobby Lobby.
The goodies:
 I included some of the gems I used, some paper clips (because I have tons of those), more of the white background stickers, some washi, some of the trim, some scraps of the paper I used, some of the clear stickers and some random things.
The back:
This is from a paper pad that had all the seasons from Hobby Lobby.

No comments: