Friday, June 23, 2017

Birthday cards

I signed up for a birthday card swap on one of my facebook groups. We were supposed to make 2 birthday cards and send them to our partner. I signed up for two partners, here's what I made:
 The top one has washi tape banner on the top with a project life card cut down to fit and washi tape cupcakes on the bottom (both washi's are from the Dollar Tree).
The second one has a background from a pad of paper I picked up at a garage sale. The 'happy birthday' banners are from a chipboard sticker sheet from Hobby Lobby, I just added some washi cupcakes to the bottom (the washi is from Hobby Lobby).
The top one is just scraps from my stash, the top and bottom pieces are washi I got in a swap. The 'celebrate' is also washi I got in a swap.
The bottom one is a project life card cut down layered on some cupcake paper I got from Hobby Lobby.
Here's what I got back:
The top two, my partner included numbers to add to customize the cards. I love how the bottom one opens.
Here's what I got from my second partner:
I love how she used die cuts.

No comments: