Monday, June 19, 2017

Oceans of Fun pocket letter

I signed up to make an 'Oceans of Fun' pocket letter in a facebook group. The guidelines were anything to do with the ocean and double sided.
Here's what I created:
 I used some paper that looked like waves as the background. The stamped images except the fish on the top are from a Stampin Up set (I'm trying to use my stamps more), I stamped them on some paper I picked up at JoAnns and fussy cut them out, I then colored some of them in with gel pens. I love how the fish in the second row turned out. I was originally gonna make a shaker pocket, but I accidentally burned right through the plastic with my heat gun. So I put a blue paper in the middle and added stickers throughout the rest of it. The washi at the bottom is from a swap. The silver things by the crab are sand dollar buttons. The fish on top are stickers from Michael's, the stickers in the top row are from Dollar Tree, the fish on the top is from a swap. The mermaid is from Dollar Tree, the sequins with her are from Hobby Lobby.
Here's my back:
 I'm not good at doing double sided, so I chose this paper.
Here's what my partner sent me:
 I love how she had it packaged up in the envelope.
Here's what was inside:
 I also love the charm thing she put on the edge. I'm loving this pocket letter. The ship on the bottom actually moves.
Here's the back:
 And the goodies:
The pencil has little mermaids on it. Also loving that castle paper clip.

No comments: