Thursday, June 29, 2017

Sender's Choice loaded bag

On one of my facebook groups, I signed up for a sender's choice loaded bag swap. That meant I got to choose what my theme was. I went with flowers.
 It looks like I didn't take a picture of the front of the bag by itself. I put some flower patterned paper on the top and some diagonal striped paper on the bottom. I added some lace and jeweled flower 'washi' to the bottom. I added a flower cutout from my stash.
Here's the back:
 I loved this paper, and added a little decoration of some vines I drew on it.
Here's the goodies:
 I found some journaling cards, some tags, a spring game tablet and some stickers. I gave my partner a sample of every kind of flower washi I had. I also made her a little rosette paper clip.
More goodies:
Some paper straws, stickers, notepaper and a pen.
Here's what I received back:
 Here's the goodies:
 I'm loving that giant paper clip, the shaker sticker and the elephant paper clip.
 She sent me a lot of planner stickers, I don't do the whole planner thing, so I'll probably send those out as a RAK.
Here it is empty:

No comments: