Thursday, April 27, 2017

Loaded bag for Linda

One of my regular swappers on YouTube was wanting stamps and stencils, so I thought I'd make her a loaded bag because it's so much more fun to send stuff that way.
Halloween is her favorite holiday, so I did a Halloween themed bag.
The front:
 I covered the bag with this zig zag paper I found in my stash. I just put a few embellishments on it. I added the 'spooky' card to the top, I trimmed it down and ran some ink over the sides. I added the eyeball ribbon to the top of the front pocket and the jack-o-lantern paper.
The back:
I made a belly band from some banner paper. I also added the cat stickers and the sticky notes to it.
I don't have a picture of what I sent her. There were some stamp sets I received in other swaps, some Halloween notebooks, a couple tags I made her, some stickers and a sad wand. There's also some paperclips and a clothespin as well as that strange black skeleton on the front.

No comments: