Saturday, April 22, 2017

Easter Pocket Letter Project Share

I've been watching Missy at Do What You Love for awhile. Periodically, she has these things called project shares which are basically swaps. This one is an Easter pocket letter.
Here's what I sent:
You were supposed to make 9 identical or almost identical cards, she will swap yours out with 8 other people and send it back.
The background paper is from Hobby Lobby. I added some pink washi from Target at the bottom, with some stamped word banners on top. The stamp is from Target, the paper I used for them is from JoAnn's. I went really simple with decorations. The eggs are felt and from my stash. The bugs are from Dollar Tree. Sadly, I ran out of the pink egg, so I had to use a different one on the last card.
Here's what I got back:
I love how different every one is. I have cards from NC, MO, Puerto Rico, NY, PA and HI.
I'm excited to participate in the next project share.

No comments: