Friday, April 7, 2017

Easter pocket letter

One of my groups on facebook is doing an Easter pocket letter that has to be double sided. So I used a piece of K&Company paper and created this:
 The 'happy easter' piece is actually part of a plastic necklace from Walmart. I got the idea from Left Handed Crafter. The stickers are from Hobby Lobby, Walmart, and Dollar Tree. A few are from my stash. The vintage looking pieces in the middle row are from my stash. The washi is from Dollar Tree.
The back:
I know it's not really Easter, but I liked it.
Here's what I got from my partner:
 I like how she used Hello Kitty, the background is a bit bright for me.
Here's the back:
 I like how she printed out little jokes.
The goodies:
 These were in the envelope,
And these were in the pocket letter:
She told me she is still learning. You can tell she printed a lot of stuff from her computer, which is fine. Any time someone sends me something in the mail, I'm good.

No comments: