Friday, April 21, 2017

Easter Pocket Letters

Someone on one of my facebook groups wanted to do a private Easter swap. After finishing my few Easter swaps I signed up for, I realized I still had a bit of Easter stuff left, so I messaged her. Someone else saw my reply to the original poster and messaged me, too. So I had to make two Easter pocket letters. Here's what I made:
 The background on this one is from a paper pad from JoAnn's The side is covered in washi I got at Micheal's, I cut apart a 'happy easter' necklace and glued it down on the side (you can see I'm missing the A in this picture, I found it and glued it back on before mailing it out). I basically just used some stickers I had to make this. The floral washi is from Hobby Lobby.
First row, first card: egg sticker from Target (last year), chick sticker from Walmart. Middle card: chick sticker from a swap, flower stickers from my stash. Last card: chick sticker from Hobby Lobby, egg stickers from a swap.
Second row, first card: chick sticker from a swap, flower stickers from Walmart, bling on flowers from a swap. Second card: egg stickers from a swap, chick sticker from Walmart. Last card: chick sticker from Hobby Lobby, egg stickers from Walmart.
Last row, first card: heart stickers from Dollar Tree, chick sticker from Hobby Lobby. Second card: chick sticker from a swap, egg stickers from Walmart. Last card: chick sticker from Walmart, flower stickers from Walmart.
My second pocket letter: (I didn't realize this was blurry until after packaging it up to send out)
background paper is from a paper pad I bought at Goodwill. The side is covered with fabric tape from Dollar Tree.
First row, first card: foam stickers from Target, flower center stickers from Dollar Tree, chick sticker from Walmart, egg sticker from Walmart. Second card: egg stickers from Walmart, chick sticker from Walmart, glitter washi from a swap. Third card: glitter washi from a swap, chick sticker and egg stickers from Walmart.
Second row: foam stickers from Target, flower center stickers from Dollar Tree, flower stickers from Dollar Tree, bunnies from Target (last year), stamped 'Happy Easter' from Hobby Lobby, egg stickers from Walmart. I colored the stamp in with glitter pens from a swap.
Third row, first card: foam flower stickers from Target, flower center stickers from Dollar Tree, background card from a swap, bunny stamp from Hobby Lobby. I colored in the stamps with glitter pens from a swap. Second card egg piece from Walmart, flower stickers from a swap, bunny stamp from my stash. Third card: pink piece from a swap, bunny stamp from my stash.
Here's what I got in return:
 It's plain but simple.
Here's the second one:
She used an interesting color scheme.

1 comment:

Createology said...

Your Easter pocket letters are very nicely done. Spring Bliss Dear...