Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Spring pocket letter

One of the swaps I signed up for on facebook was for a spring pocket letter. Here's what I sent:
The background paper is from Hobby Lobby. The washi on the side is from Dollar Tree. I created a 'sun' at the top with yellow cardstock and ribbon. The bug stickers were from my stash. The blue and green butterflies were from a swap. The pink butterfly on the right was from a swap. The pink butterfly on the left is from my stash. I spelled out 'It's spring' with letters from Dollar Tree. I created the flowers on the bottom with rick rack for the stems (it was from a swap), paper flowers (from a swap), button centers (from my stash) and bling (from a swap). I added a grasshopper sticker from Walmart and a caterpillar sticker from Dollar Tree.
Here's what I received from my partner:
 The front
The back:
 All the goodies:
I love that she included a bunch of punches. I'm thinking it's about time to start making something with all the punches/die cuts that people have sent me

No comments: