Saturday, April 8, 2017

ATC swap

I signed up for an ATC swap in one of my facebook groups. We decided to do three ATCs, my mind must have been on Spring, because here's what I created:
 The background cards are actually cut down My Mind's Eye Journaling cards. The first card has a flower sticker from Dollar Tree and another sticker from Hobby Lobby. The second card I spelled out "Hello" in alpha stickers from the Dollar Tree, I added part of a doily and another flower sticker from the Dollar Tree. The third card I cut out some jars from a calendar and added some flower stickers and a butterfly sticker from the Dollar Tree.
I'm ready for colorful flowers outside, so I guess that motivated me.
Here's what my partner sent me:
I know you can't really see the dimension and layers in the picture, but there's a lot of texture on the cards. I feel she used some texture paste. The faces are actually 3D.
I feel I should have done more 3D stuff on mine, done more than just layering stickers. Hers are so much more mixed media.

1 comment:

Createology said...

You are multi-talented making ATCs and Tags and Pocket Letters. Creative Bliss Indeed.